INTERNET LAW, INTERNET MARKETING COMPLIANCE AND REGULATORY DEFENSE, ECOMMERCE, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND DIGITAL MEDIA
Why You Need An Internet Law Attorney
Hinch Newman is a premier Internet law, advertising and marketing litigation, advertising compliance, regulatory enforcement defense, intellectual property and digital media law firm. In today s complex business environment, you require an experienced Internet attorney to interpret relevant legal issues and to aggressively advocate on your behalf in the event of formal legal proceedings.
As leading advertising law, intellectual property and regulatory compliance counselors with a comprehensive understanding of issues relating to advertising on the Internet, we provide superior legal counsel and technology-related legal services for our domestic and international clients. Our client base consists of a broad range of Internet, digital media and eCommerce companies including manufacturers, advertisers, affiliate networks, lead generators, aggregators, list managers and affiliates.
Our Internet law firm is at the epicenter of Internet and advertising related litigation before state and federal courts throughout the United States. We have gained recognition as an established legal authority with regard to Internet marketing and advertising law, FTC and state Attorney General lawsuits and investigations, regulatory compliance counseling, SPAM law compliance and defense, telemarketing law, online sweepstakes and promotions law, Internet related trademark and copyright law, domain name disputes, eCommerce law and online privacy and data security law.
Hinch Newman is a full-service multi-jurisdictional law firm for large corporations, small businesses and individuals. Contact an experienced Internet lawyer for more information.
- eCommerce / Social Commerce Law
- Website Terms Conditions and Privacy Policies
- Internet Patent, Trademark and Copyright Litigation
- Domain Name Disputes (Cybersquatting)
- DMCA Takedown Notices
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Business Agreements and Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Contracts
- Technology Deals and Service Agreements
- Motion to Quash Subpoena
- General Corporate Legal Services
- Business Transactions and Strategic Direction
- Business Formation and Organization
- Incorporations, Shareholders Agreements and Operating Agreements
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Mobile Application and Technology Licensing Agreements
- Employment Practices, Social Media Policies and Non-Compete Agreements
- Trade Secrets and Employment Agreement Litigation
- Cease and Desist Notices for Intellectual Property Infringement
- Contests and Sweepstakes Law
- Internet Defamation Law
- New Media and Technology